The dog was discovered on November 1 by a couple who had just purchased an old property. The dog appeared to have been shut up for some time before their discovery.
He was underweight and had bones trying to pierce his skin when Marisa from Coraço100dono decided to take him to the vet.
We think Valentine was tossed into the house because the gate was shut and he could not get out because the previous owner did not have a dog. Until the pair came in, no one noticed him.
You can see that our child was infected with parasites and fleas for several weeks and only had access to rainwater for food, yet we can tell from the look in his eyes that he is still fighting to survive.
He was brought back into Marisa's shelter the next day. Social media exploded with Valentine's story.
It's back, and Vale is chowing down on his appetizer. He was also taken outside by Marisa for a much anticipated stroll. Our child grew a kilo three days after being saved.
He has a long way to go, but he can now sleep in a comfortable bed and walk correctly and play with his companions.